IOH CareChex Rating
INDIANA ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL (IOH) RANKED #1 IN THE NATION
IOH receives national recognition for patient safety and patient satisfaction by CareChex
Indianapolis, IN (March 22, 2011) — For patient safety, IOH is ranked #1 in the Nation for Major Orthopaedic Surgery by CareChex, a division of The Delta Group, the nation’s largest privately-held healthcare information service company.
In addition to being rated #1 in the Nation, IOH is also rated:
- #1 in the State for Overall Hospital Care for Patient Safety
- #1 in the State for Overall Surgical Care for Patient Safety
- #1 in the State for Major Orthopaedic Surgery for Patient Safety
- Top 10 percent in the Nation for Overall Hospital Care for Patient Satisfaction
- Top 10 percent in the Nation for Overall Medical Care for Patient Satisfaction
- Top 10 percent in the Nation for Overall Surgical Care for Patient Satisfaction
CareChex provides clinical, financial and patient satisfaction findings to consumers, providers and purchasers of US medical care. CareChex provides a comprehensive evaluation of all components of medical quality including process of care, outcomes of care and patient experiences.
“IOH is honored to be nationally ranked for the services we value most at our hospital,” said Jane Keller, chief executive officer at IOH. “At IOH, we are committed to providing the best outcomes, safety and high quality customer service to each patient and their family members. We strive to offer the best patient experience and based on these ratings, we are doing just that.”