OrthoIndy and OrthoIndy Hospital
Founded over 50 years ago, OrthoIndy is one of the most highly respected orthopedic practices in the Midwest. OrthoIndy provides leading-edge bone, joint, spine and muscle care from multiple locations throughout Central Indiana while staying true to our mission and our patients.
At OrthoIndy our mission is to provide the highest quality, comprehensive bone, joint, spine and muscle care to patients throughout the Midwest, the United States and around the world.
That mission guided us towards opening our own hospital with the view of being the leader in advancing quality bone, joint, spine and muscle care and technology while providing superior access, service and care to our patients and their families.
In addition to its hospital, OrthoIndy also offers orthopedic urgent care services, physical therapy and imaging.
Quality patient care serves as the foundation for OrthoIndy Hospital, which is evident in the ratings received from:
- 2013 to 2016, Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Guardian of Excellence Award winner for consistently achieving the 95th percentile of performance in patient satisfaction.
- 2009 to 2012, Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Summit Award Winner for sustaining the highest level of customer satisfaction for three or more consecutive years.
- Quality Award Distinctions from HealthGrades
- Quality Award Distinctions from CareChex
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience and America’s Best Hospitals for Orthopedics by Women’s Choice Award
- 7 Hospitals in Indiana with top nurse-patient communication scores from HCAHPS [link]
- In 2014, Becker’s Hospital Review named OrthoIndy Hospital one of the TOP 45 Hospitals Patients Would Recommend
- In 2013, Becker’s Hospital Review named OrthoIndy Hospital one of the 56 Physician Owned Hospitals to Know
- In 2011 and 2012, OrthoIndy Hospital was ranked as a top 10 percent organization for patient satisfactions for medical, hospital or surgical care.
- In 2011, OrthoIndy Hospital was ranked number one in the nation for safety for major orthopedic surgery.