Dr. Poulter is actively involved in research to advance surgical techniques and outcomes for spine patients. Learn more about studies he participates in and publications he has written.
Dr. Poulter is involved in a number of studies. For questions regarding the spine studies, please contact spine research coordinator, Melanie Glover.
- The Fusion Rate with K2M VESUVIUS™ Demineralized Fibers used with K2M EVEREST® Spinal System Compared to Autologous Bone Graft with Posterior Stabilization
- Spine TRACK (Translating Radiographic and Clinical Knowledge) Registry: Outcomes Data Collection in Degenerative, Deformity, and Trauma Patients
- A Retrospective Multicenter Evaluation of the Incidence of Preoperative and Postoperative Malalignment in the Treatment of Degenerative Spinal Conditions. NUVA.IGA1501
- The Relationship Between Standing and Recumbent Surgical Lumbar Lordosis: A Prospective Multicenter Quality Assurance Evaluation. NUVA.IGA1502
- A Prospective Multicenter Study Evaluating the Clinical and Radiographic Outcomes of Thoracolumbar Spine Surgery When Comprehensive Sagittal Alignment Surgical Planning is Used. NUVA.IGA1503
Publications and Presentations
Medialized, Muscle-Splitting Approach for Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion: Technique and Multicenter Perioperative Results.
Khanna N, Deol G, Poulter G, Ahuja A.
Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2016 Apr;41 Suppl 8:S90-6