Welcome to Team OI!
OrthoIndy is a Team that strives for Excellence in patient care. We do this by holding ourselves Accountable for success and stay Motivated to achieve positive Outcomes through Innovation. We are happy to have you apart of our family.
New Hire Orientation
New Hire Orientations are held on Mondays at the Northwest location:
8450 Northwest Boulevard, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
Review your offer letter for details of your start date/time and directions of where to go upon arrival.
What to Bring
- Proof of Identity for I-9
- Passport OR two other forms of identification (examples: drivers licenses AND Social Security card or birth certificate)
- Voided check or account and routing number to set up direct deposit
- Vehicle information including license plate number
- Flu shot record if start date is between 10/1 and 3/31
Attire on your first day is business casual. Review your offer letter for the specific dress code guidelines of your department.
Other Important Info
- Hospital staff will receive a blood draw at orientation. Be sure to drink plenty of water and eat something before you arrive
- Breakfast and lunch are provided at Orientation
- Bring a sweater or a jacket. The Education Room can be a bit chilly