Focused on outcomes
Healthcare in the 21st century is being measured by quality metrics and transparency in process outcomes. OrthoIndy Hospital began an ongoing commitment to evaluating quality, outcomes and safety on the first day it opened in 2005.
Quality patient care serves as the foundation for OrthoIndy Hospital, which is evident in the ratings received from:
- 2013 to 2016, Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Guardian of Excellence Award winner for consistently achieving the 95th percentile of performance in patient satisfaction.
- 2009 to 2012, Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Summit Award Winner for sustaining the highest level of customer satisfaction for three or more consecutive years.
- Quality Award Distinctions from HealthGrades
- Quality Award Distinctions from CareChex
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience and America’s Best Hospitals for Orthopedics by Women’s Choice Award
- 7 Hospitals in Indiana with top nurse-patient communication scores from HCAHPS [link]
- In 2014, Becker’s Hospital Review named OrthoIndy Hospital one of the TOP 45 Hospitals Patients Would Recommend
- In 2013, Becker’s Hospital Review named OrthoIndy Hospital one of the 56 Physician Owned Hospitals to Know
- In 2011 and 2012, OrthoIndy Hospital was ranked as a top 10 percent organization for patient satisfactions for medical, hospital or surgical care.
- In 2011, OrthoIndy Hospital was ranked number one in the nation for safety for major orthopedic surgery.
We encourage you to learn more about our physicians. We are graded on multiple physician rating sites. If you are currently a patient, please take the time to rate your experience at our facility and with your OrthoIndy physician. We hope that you had a 5-star visit with OrthoIndy and your physician. If any part of your experience here didn’t meet that threshold, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com so that we can better serve you in the future.
Please review or rate your physician online at:
Community Health Needs Assessment
As a physician-owned hospital model, OrthoIndy Hospital’s top priorities are patient safety, satisfaction and outcomes. Our care starts by knowing the needs of our community and developing the services our patients need most.