Find an orthopedic location near you
Dr. Kolisek provides orthopedic care from OrthoIndy South located in Greenwood and performs total joint replacement procedures at OrthoIndy Hospital Main in Indianapolis.
OrthoIndy South is located in Greenwood off of County Line Road and North Graham Road. The facility features an orthopedic clinic and urgent care. It also has outpatient surgery, MRI and physical therapy.
1260 Innovation Pkwy.
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Directions to OrthoIndy South
- Take I-65 S.
- Take exit 101 for Co. Line Rd.
- Turn left onto E County Line Rd.
- Turn right onto County Rd. 200 E/N Graham Rd.
- Turn right onto Innovation Pkwy.
- Go straight at the all-way stop.
- Turn right into the parking lot.
- Enter in the 1260 entrance, Ste. 100.
OrthoIndy Hospital Main
OrthoIndy Hospital Main is owned by the physicians of OrthoIndy. The hospital is located in Indianapolis off of 465 and West 86th street. OrthoIndy Hospital is an inpatient and outpatient orthopedic-specialty hospital and features MRI and physical therapy services.
8400 Northwest Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Directions to OrthoIndy Hospital
- Take 465 W to exit 23 for 86th Street.
- Merge onto W 86th Street.
- Turn right onto Northwest Blvd.
- Pass the gas station and turn right into the OrthoIndy parking lot.
- Parking to the left.
- Enter in the 8400 Entrance, Door #3.