13430 N. Meridian St. Ste. 367
Carmel, IN 46032
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
What services are provided at this location?
Services available at OrthoIndy at Ascension St. Vincent Carmel, include:
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
For clinic appointments, please bring the following items with you to your next appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- List of medications and dosage (do not bring medication with you)
- X-rays, MRI and CT scans that may be applicable to your appointment
Failure to bring these requested items may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors under the age of 18.
Where do I go for my appointment?
OrthoIndy at Ascension St. Vincent Carmel is located off of Old Meridian Street and US-31.
- Take US-31 to Old Meridian Street in Carmel.
- Take exit 128 from US-31 N/N Meridian Street.
- Merge onto Old Meridian Street.
- At the traffic circle, take the first exit.
- Turn left.
- Turn right.
- Your designation will be on the left.
- Enter in entrance #4.