10995 N. Allisonville Rd. Ste. 102
Fishers, IN 46038
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 8 AM TO 8 PM*
SATURDAY: 9 AM TO 3 PM
Closed Monday, Sept 4th.
*CLOSED ONE HOUR FOR LUNCH FROM NOON TO 1 PM
MRI: Monday - Friday, 7:45 am - 3:15 pm
EOSedge as scheduled by your OI physician
What services are provided at this location?
We have a number of services available at OrthoIndy Fishers.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
For clinic appointments, please bring the following items with you to your next appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- List of medications and dosage (do not bring medication with you)
- X-rays, MRI and CT scans that may be applicable to your appointment
Failure to bring these requested items may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors under the age of 18.
Do I need to make an appointment for an Urgent Care visit?
You do not need to make an appointment for an Urgent Care visit. Check in at the front desk and let them know you are here for an urgent care visit. Please bring the following to your visit:
Where do I go for my appointment?
OrthoIndy Fishers is off of Allisonville Road.
- From 465 N, take exit 35 for Allisonville Road.
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward Allisonville Road.
- Turn left onto Allisonville Road.
- Cross 108th, turn right at Kennel Drive.
- Go into entrance 10995. Walk in the building and walk straight ahead to suite. 101.