8450 Northwest Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 8 pm*
Saturday - Sunday: 9 am to 3 pm
*Closed one hour for lunch from noon to 1 pm
What services are provided at this location?
We have a number of services available at OrthoIndy Northwest.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
For Clinic and Imaging appointments, please bring the following items with you to your next appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- List of medications and dosage (do not bring medication with you)
- X-rays, MRI and CT scans that may be applicable to your appointment
Failure to bring these requested items may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors under the age of 18.
For their safety, children under 12 years who accompany a patient, who having imaging done, must be supervised in all waiting areas.
Do I need to make an appointment for an Urgent Care visit?
You do not need to make an appointment for an Urgent Care visit. Check-in at the front desk and let them know you are here for an urgent care visit.
Where do I go for my appointment?
OrthoIndy Northwest is located off of 465 and W 86th Street.
- Take 465 W to exit 23 for 86th Street.
- Merge onto W 86th Street.
- Turn right onto Northwest Blvd.
- Pass the gas station and turn right into the OrthoIndy parking lot.
- Parking to the right.
- Enter in the 8450 Entrance, Door #5.