NEW LOCATION: 288 East 175th Street
Westfield, IN 46074
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 5 pm*
*Closed one hour for lunch from noon to 1 pm
Please note: The Westfield location is moving down the road on Sept 26th to 288 East 175th Street.
What services are provided at this location?
We have a number of services available at OrthoIndy Westfield.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
For clinic appointments, please bring the following items with you to your next appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- List of medications and dosage (do not bring medication with you)
- X-rays, MRI and CT scans that may be applicable to your appointment
Failure to bring these requested items may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors under the age of 18.
Do I need to make an appointment for an Urgent Care visit?
You do not need to make an appointment for an Urgent Care visit. Check in at the front desk and let them know you are here for an urgent care visit. Please bring the following to your visit:
Where do I go for my appointment?
OrthoIndy Westfield is located off of US-31(Meridian Street) and Main Street (IN-32).
- From I-465 N, take exit 31 for Meridian Street toward US-31.
- Keep right to stay on Exit 31.
- Continue onto US-31 N/N Meridian Street.
- Take the exit toward Noblesville. Use any lane to turn slightly left onto W Main Street.
- Turn left onto Dartown Road.
- Follow it to the right to 175th Street.
- Turn right.