OrthoIndy Visitor Restrictions
How we are keeping you safe at OrthoIndy
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Here's how we help protect you from COVID-19 and other illnesses:
We enhanced our disinfecting procedure.
We have a universal mask mandate.
We support social distancing (posting helpful signage and floor stickers at all locations).
All visitors must pass a screening process upon arrival.
Visitor restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19
- Only one consistent visitor may accompany a patient.
- All visitors must be at least 18 years old.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask at all times.
- All visitors must pass the screening process on each arrival.
- Only one consistent visitor will be allowed on the Inpatient Unit from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. No overnight visitation unless the patient is a minor or is unable to make their own healthcare decisions.
- You can NOT visit our facilities if:
- You have COVID-19 symptoms
- You had unprotected, direct exposure (within the past 14 days) to someone with a known COVID-19 infection or someone being tested for COVID-19.
If you are showing any symptoms of illness, including COVID-19, or if you have had unprotected direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19 within 14 days, call 317.802.2000 to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your help in making OrthoIndy a safe environment.