What services are provided at this location?
Services available at OrthoIndy Greencastle include:
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
For clinic appointments, please bring the following items with you to your next appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- List of medications and dosage (do not bring medication with you)
- X-rays, MRI and CT scans that may be applicable to your appointment
Failure to bring these requested items may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors under the age of 18.
Where do I go for my appointment?
OrthoIndy Greencastle is located off of Mill Pond Lane.
- From US 40 W, turn right onto County Road 200 S.
- Continue onto IN-240 W.
- Turn left onto IN-240.
- Turn right onto Zinc Mill Road.
- Turn right onto Mill Pond Lane.
- Location will be on the left, entrance 1003.