1260 Innovation Pkwy. Ste. 135
Greenwood, IN 46143
Monday - Thursday: 7 am to 6 pm
Friday: 7 am to 5 pm
What services are provided at this location?
We have a number of services available at OrthoIndy Hospital South.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CARE OPTIONS AT ORTHOINDY SOUTH
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
For physical therapy, please bring the following items with you to your next appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
Failure to bring these requested items may result in your surgery being rescheduled.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors under the age of 18.
Where do I go for my appointment?
OrthoIndy South is located off of County Line Road and Graham Road.
- Take I-65 S.
- Take exit 101 for Co. Line Rd.
- Turn left onto E County Line Rd.
- Turn right onto County Rd. 200 E/N Graham Rd.
- Turn right onto Innovation Pkwy.
- Go straight at the all way stop.
- Pass the first OrthoIndy parking lot and go toward the end of the building.
- Park on the left.
- Enter in the 1260 entrance, Ste. 135.