1260 Innovation Pkwy. Ste. 150
Greenwood, IN 46143
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Thanksgiving Hours: Closed Thursday; 9a-3p Friday
What services are provided at this location?
We have a number of services available at OrthoIndy Hospital South.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CARE OPTIONS AT ORTHOINDY SOUTH
News - June 2021
Find More Hip and Knee Options Closer to Home in Johnson County
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
For surgery, please bring the following items with you to your next appointment:
For imaging appointments, please bring the following items with you to your next appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- List of medications and dosage (do not bring medication with you)
- X-rays and MRI scans that may be applicable to your appointment
Failure to bring these requested items may result in your surgery being rescheduled.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors under the age of 18.
For their safety, children under 12 years who accompany a patient, who having imaging done, must be supervised in all waiting areas.
Because your exact surgery time may change, we will call you the day before your scheduled procedure to let you know what time to arrive.
Where do I go for my appointment?
OrthoIndy South is located off of County Line Road and Graham Road.
- Take I-65 S.
- Take exit 101 for Co. Line Rd.
- Turn left onto E County Line Rd.
- Turn right onto County Rd. 200 E/N Graham Rd.
- Turn right onto Innovation Pkwy.
- Go straight at the all way stop.
- Pass the first OrthoIndy parking lot and go toward the end of the building.
- Park on the left.
- Enter in the1260 entrance, Ste. 150.