Supporting our community
At OrthoIndy, involvement in the communities we serve is important to us. That’s why we sponsor a number of community programs and events each year, including professional teams, high school athletics, sports parks and many more local events.
Due to our sponsorship policy, we do not provide sponsorship support to the following requests:
- Personal fundraising efforts
- Individuals/small groups for participation in trips, tours, workshops, contests, competitions, etc.
- Individual teams or groups
- Youth Travel Teams
- Classroom projects
- Family Foundations
- Table Sponsorships for events, galas, etc
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties
- Religious organizations
- Projects, program or events outside of our primary and secondary target areas