COVID-19 Updates from OrthoIndy
At OrthoIndy, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of our patients, employees and community. As an organization, we are staying on top of the latest updates on COVID-19 and recommendations directed from the CDC and State Department of Health. ALL LOCATIONS ARE OPEN!
All patients are REQUIRED to wear a mask to their upcoming appointment or procedure. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Visitor restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
OrthoIndy Location Restrictions
How to Properly Wear a Mask
All patients are required to wear a mask when visiting one of our OrthoIndy or OrthoIndy Hospital locations. Thank you for your cooperation and understand to help keep others safe. A mask is only effective when wearing it properly.
OrthoIndy is following guidelines from the CDC and Governor:
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick.
- Screening all patients/visitors upon arrival.
- Encouraging hand hygiene for employees, patients and visitors.
- Frequently cleaning the facility and disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
- Recommending patients/visitors all wear masks to their appointment.
- Following CDC social distancing requirements.
What can I do to protect myself from the coronavirus, COVID-19?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a new virus that had not been previously identified in humans. The virus causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever and in more severe cases, pneumonia. You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently and avoiding touching your face.