Hospital Visitor Restrictions
How we are keeping you safe at OrthoIndy Hospital
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Here's how we help protect you from COVID-19 and other illnesses:
- We enhanced our disinfecting procedure.
- We have a universal mask mandate.
- We support social distancing (posting helpful signage and floor stickers at all locations).
- The only visitation allowed is during the discharge process and the visitor must be 18 years or older.
- All visitation for the discharge process must pass a screening process upon arrival.
- You may NOT visit our facility if you:
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Had unprotected, direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19 or one being tested within 14 days.
Hospital visitor restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19
- All surgical patients may have ONE visitor at the time of discharge for instructional purposes. This person will check-in at the registration/front desk and must pass the screening to proceed into the hospital.
- No other visitors may enter the hospital unless the patient is a minor or unable to make their own healthcare decisions. In which case, one consistent visitor may go with the patient.
- No overnight visitation except for minors or those unable to make their own healthcare decisions. In which case, one consistent visitor may go with the patient.
Thank you for your help in making OrthoIndy Hospital a safe environment.
Learn more about our visitor restrictions at our OrthoIndy practice locations
LEARN MORE ABOUT COVID-19
Visitor restrictions effective, Monday, November 23, 2020.