Hospital Visitor Restrictions
How we are keeping you safe at OrthoIndy Hospital
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Here's how we help protect you from COVID-19 and other illnesses:
- We are enhancing our disinfecting procedures
- We have a universal mask mandate
- We are supporting social distancing (Posting helpful signage and floor stickers at all locations.)
Visitor restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19
- Only 1 consistent visitor will be allowed for a surgical event
- Only 1 consistent visitor will be allowed on the inpatient unit from 9 am to 7 pm, no overnight visitation except for minors.
- All other hospital services will not allow visitors to accompany the patient unless a minor or unable to make their own healthcare decisions.
- All visitors are required to pass the screening process on each arrival.
- No one with any symptoms of COVID-19, will be allowed to visit any of our facilities.
- No one who has had unprotected, direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19 or one being tested within 14 days will be allowed to visit any of our facilities.
- All visitors entering must be 18 or older.
Thank you for your help in making OrthoIndy Hospital a safe environment.
Learn more about our visitor restrictions at our OrthoIndy practice locations
LEARN MORE ABOUT COVID-19
Visitor restrictions effective, Monday, September 28, 2020.