Our mission guides our service
At OrthoIndy our mission is to provide the highest quality, comprehensive bone, joint, spine and muscle care to patients throughout the Midwest, the United States and around the world.
That mission guided us towards opening our own hospital with the view of being the leader in advancing quality bone, joint, spine and muscle care and technology while providing superior access, service and care to our patients and their families.
OrthoIndy is one of the most highly respected orthopedic practices in the Midwest. OrthoIndy provides leading-edge bone, joint, spine and muscle care from multiple locations throughout Central Indiana while staying true to our mission and our patients.
OrthoIndy Hospital is ACR accredited and HFAP certified.
Quality patient care serves as the foundation for OrthoIndy Hospital, which is evident in the ratings received from:
- 2009 to 2017, Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Guardian of Excellence Award winner for consistently achieving the 95th percentile of performance in patient satisfaction (Award previously called Summit Award Winner in 2009 to 2012.)
- Quality Award Distinctions from HealthGrades
- Quality Award Distinctions from CareChex
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience and America’s Best Hospitals for Orthopedics by Women’s Choice Award
- 7 Hospitals in Indiana with top nurse-patient communication scoresfrom HCAHPS
- Numerous distinctions fromBecker’s Hospital Review
Download list of Physician OrthoIndy Hospital owners